Solving the world's problems, one panty at a time.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Dallas Market - Spring 12

Early this month, I went down to help Priscilla and the gang for their August Apparel Market in Dallas.  This was such a great learning experience.   I was able to see how much went into market when helping the customers and keeping the showroom fresh.  I was especially pleased to meet Sarah - Priscilla's daughter & Holly - one of our models moms...they were a riot and it is great to finally put a face with a name.

I helped a few customers, thankfully they were new to the market circuit and just opening up so that made me feel more comfortable to be working with another fellow newbie.  I was also able to give clients a little more information regarding our history of the factory, location, and information regarding the garments/fabrics.  I had a few customers come in that were local to our area and didn't realize: #1 We were right down the road from them; #2 that we were made in the USA......what?!?!

I am slowly educating all of #1 & #2....one frilly panty at a time.

The first night, they had a fashion show showcasing the participating reps Sp 12 lines.   I had the pleasure of hanging out with Bob, my new boyfriend...I mean Priscilla's husband :)  We gabbed it up while Priscilla help introduce the models strutting down the runway.

Day 2 - I had the pleasure of meeting Jim Klaus, he is the president of CWD Kids Catalog Company.   Chad is going to kill me but I think he is my 2nd boyfriend if he'll let me say that :)  I have emailed and worked with him for several years and this is totally not how I pictured him!  He was extremely nice and adorable!


Priscilla & Jim Klaus, CWD Kids President (what a cutie!)

Priscilla announcing at the fashion show.

A model wearing Laura Dare Sp 12 Piper Dots set - this is so cute!!

Models strutting Laura Dare's Sp 12 animal prints

These little boys were adorable! They were shooting their fingers to everyone as they walked up the runway, in my mind they were saying "W'sup" "Hey Gorgeous" "How you doin?"















No comments:

Post a Comment